The client, a major player in sales analytics, hired us to improve their proprietary software written in R.

We fixed bugs and improved the data pulling and processing components. We refactored and simplified the codebase. We improved pipeline automation and documentation. Finally, we ran the improved software for two of the client’s customer companies, and produced reports on the evolution of employee headcount, attrition, tenure, job path dynamics, and KPI patterns.

We did a great job and became the maintainer of the software. The client is with us to this day, and we run quarterly reports for the client’s customer companies.